Understanding of life philosophy is the view of a person or group of people who are the basic concepts of life mcngenai aspired. Philosophy is also interpreted as an attitude of someone who is aware and mature in thinking about things in depth and want to see in terms of a broad and comprehensive in all relationships.
Characteristics filosfi thinking:
1. Thinking by using a high-discipline thinking.
2. Thinking systematically.
3. Develop a concept scheme, and
Four problems to be solved by philosophy is:
1. Is it really the essence of life? This question was studied by Metaphysics
2. What should I know? This problem was removed by epistemology.
3. Do men? This issue is discussed olen Atropologi Philosophy.
Some of the teaching philosophy that has been filled and stored in the treasury of science are:
1. Materialism, which argues that the real reality is the physical universe. This flow does not recognize the existence of spiritual reality. The flow of materialism has two variations of dialectical materialism and humanistic materialism.
2. Idealism is argued that the nature of reality the world is the idea that spiritual nature or intelegesi. This flow variation is subjective idealism and objective idealism.
3. Realism. It argues that the flow of the inner / spiritual and the material world murupakan hakitat original and timeless.
4. Pragmatism is the philosophy of understanding the flow of not being absolute (absolute) is not doctrinal but depends on the ability of relatively minusia.
Benefits of philosophy in life is:
1. As a basis for action.
2. As a basis for making decisions.
3. To reduce misunderstandings and conflicts.
4. To be on the alert to face the world situation is always changing.
2. PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
Education is an effort to develop learners'' potential to become a real potential and can function in life. Basic education is the ideal of universal humanity. Education aimed at preparing the individual in the balance, unity. organic, harmonious, dynamic. in order to achieve humanitarian goals. Philosophy of education is a philosophy that is used in the study of educational issues.
Some educational philosophy;
1. Philosophy of education progressivism. supported by the philosophy of pragmatism.
2. Educational philosophy of essentialism. supported by the idealism and realism; and
3. Perenialisme educational philosophy that is supported by idealism.
Learning works to: enhance the level of social life is very complex. A good curriculum is the experimental curriculum, the curriculum at any time can be adjusted to the needs.
3. Essentialism AND PERENIALISME
Essentialism argues that the world is ruled by the no fault system governing the world and its contents with no stain too. Essentialism is supported by modern idealism has a systematic view of the universe where humans are. Essentialism is also supported by subjective idealism hahwa argued that the universe is essentially the soul / spirit and all things that are real in the spiritual sense. Realism argues that the quality depends on what value and how it is, if it is lived by a particular subject, and then depend on the subject.
According to idealism, the value will become a reality (there) or recognized by any person if the person trying to learn or adjust to something that shows value to him and he had the emotional experience of understanding and a sense of excitement not happy about tersehut value. Menunut realism, thanks to the unification of knowledge formed the stimulus and response into a single unit tententu. Meanwhile, according to idealism, knowledge arises because of the relationship between small world with big world. Essentialism argues that education should be based on the values that have stood the test-toughness determination, and strength of all time.
Perenialisme hold that to restore chaos, as now, way to go is to return to the general principles that have been tested. According. perenialisme, the reality we face is the world with all its contents. Hahwa view Perenialisme value problem is a spiritual issue, because human nature is the soul. Something must be considered beautiful can be considered good.
Some views on education perenialisme figures:
1. The ideal educational program must be based on understanding of the passion, willingness, and reason (Plato)
2. Perkemhangan mind is the center of attention with the philosophy of education as a means to achieve it (Aristotle)
3. Education is a leading abilities are still sleeping in order to be active or real. (Thomas Aquinas)
4. NATIONAL EDUCATION
National Education is a system which includes the implementation of the theory of educational practice that stood on the runway and animated by the philosophy of the respective nations to devote to the people to realize their national aspirations.
Indonesrn national education is a system that regulate and determine the theory and implementation of educational pratek standing on the foundation and inspired by the Indonesian flisafat devoted interest Indonesian state and nation to memperlanar achieve the national aspirations of Indonesia.
Indonesia''s national philosophy of education is a system which regulates the implementation of education, who stood on the foundation and philosophy of life inspired by the "Pancasila.